My Christmas gift to all of you

• 13 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
My Christmas gift to all of you
« on: December 22, 2017, 07:38:02 PM »
As we know 2017 was a helluva year, many things I said in 2015 and 16 came to pass, e.g. celebrities speaking out about pedophilia en masse, the normalization of pedophilia and the soft launch for cannibalism. Now for 2018

As I said earlier watch the streets, not the skies, there will be a marked increase in violent crimes but if you read the accounts in the media it wont add up to the astute observer.(one perp taking out multiples "victims", perps taking superhuman amounts of punishment with no injuries, and jeffrey allan lash events, where shockingly well equipped citizens will be found dead or commit "random acts of violence")

There will be proof leaked that beneath the child abuse and trafficking is ritual magick, the first event will be memory holed fast, like crazy fast, the second will be much harder to sweep under the rug.

Something about pope frankie will come out that will shock the masses, the church will splinter into dissenters and loyalists.

The push to get the word "jesuit" in the minds of the average person and reveal the truth about them and their roles in christianity, mormonism and judaism will be drip fed to the public.

Another reporter will get hastings'ed, lets hope he gathers no moss, for receiving proof of occult pedo magick in government and holly wood.

This year more than ever we will have the chance to wake up some people, even their cognitive dissonance wont be able to bury these revelations. Just remember as socrates said "I am not a teacher, but a guide"

If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Firefly369

• View Profile
Re: My Christmas gift to all of you
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2017, 08:42:47 PM »
It immediately stands out that the Catholic church and Jesuits will be under fire but not Askenazis...
Not all who wander are lost....

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 08:57:28 PM »
It immediately stands out that the Catholic church and Jesuits will be under fire but not Askenazis...

Ashkenazis arent a faith, they identify as jewish
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 09:10:12 PM »

yes, but not all Jewish are Ashkenazis. 

I almost put "Ashkenazi Jews" but then wondered if the "Jews" part was implied, because you would not identify "Ashkenazis" with anything else...

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 11:10:43 PM »

I almost put "Ashkenazi Jews" but then wondered if the "Jews" part was implied, because you would not identify "Ashkenazis" with anything else...

Virtually all jewish people alive today are ashkenazi

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2017, 12:48:58 PM »

And this is one reason I love this forum.  I appreciate it, Nick, that facts are facts and riddles/allegories are riddles.

I appreciate that you don't ban people for asking questions or discussing facts.   And that civil discourse can happen even when people are off track.

These are reasons I send people to this forum more than any other forum.  All our quantum visitors do make a difference.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 01:36:03 PM »

And this is one reason I love this forum.  I appreciate it, Nick, that facts are facts and riddles/allegories are riddles.

I appreciate that you don't ban people for asking questions or discussing facts.   And that civil discourse can happen even when people are off track.

These are reasons I send people to this forum more than any other forum.  All our quantum visitors do make a difference.

Information, even incorrect information must be allowed to be sharef freely and in full. Its the only way things progress.

I appreciate all of you, its is a rare and special soul in this era that can tune out hardwired emotional responses and asses information on its merits.

Memeber for member id put us up against any community on the net.

jbird

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 08:36:40 PM »
Nick, thank you for the wealth of information as well as this post.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2017, 12:50:47 AM »
Who foes hillary look to for esoteric knowldge?

Who views the witch from hansel and gretel as a role model?

Who makes merlin look like cris angel?

https://family.rothschildarchive.org/people/176-beth-matilda-rothschild-1964

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2017, 07:42:56 PM »
The Jesuit Order is an almost 500-year old covert operations, geo-political, male-only organization, structured as a secret military operation:

demanding secret oaths and complete obedience to each direct superior, which is ultimately the Superior General (often nicknamed as the Black Pope, since he dresses in black and 'stands in the shadow' of the white Pope).

The "Society of Jesus" - as they are officially known - was originally used by the Vatican to counter the various Reformation movements in Europe, to which the Vatican lost much of its religious and political power...

The Jesuit Order is since 1814 in complete control of the - obscenely wealthy - Vatican institution (and its Catholic clergy hierarchy) and presently also controls various other organizations together with the Military Order of Malta, such as:

•the United Nations
•NATO
•European Commission
•Council on Foreign Relations
•various central banks
•big corporations
•secret services
•numerous societies and cults,        such as Freemasonry ("The Brotherhood") and Opus Dei

Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican37.htm

------
Nick said in another post "it all leads back to rome"

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »
The Jesuit Order is an almost 500-year old covert operations, geo-political, male-only organization, structured as a secret military operation:

demanding secret oaths and complete obedience to each direct superior, which is ultimately the Superior General (often nicknamed as the Black Pope, since he dresses in black and 'stands in the shadow' of the white Pope).

The "Society of Jesus" - as they are officially known - was originally used by the Vatican to counter the various Reformation movements in Europe, to which the Vatican lost much of its religious and political power...

The Jesuit Order is since 1814 in complete control of the - obscenely wealthy - Vatican institution (and its Catholic clergy hierarchy) and presently also controls various other organizations together with the Military Order of Malta, such as:

•the United Nations
•NATO
•European Commission
•various central banks
•big corporations
•secret services
•numerous societies and cults,        such as Freemasonry ("The Brotherhood") and Opus Dei

Washington D.C.'s original name was Rome, Maryland, and a branch of the Potomac River was called Tiber Creek, which was named after the Tiber river in Rome. Like Rome, Washington D.C. has 7 hills, whose names are: Capitol Hill, Meridian Hill, Floral Hills, Forest Hills, Hillbrook, Hillcrest, and Knox Hill.

------
[/quote
  You are a font--met couple of those flagellant order phuks  some years back-hell of a story there. You know  "The Society has enforcers right "all those men  seem totally weirded out one was  even agoraphobic.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2017, 09:32:28 PM »

•the United Nations
•NATO
•European Commission
•various central banks
•big corporations
•secret services

------

I found this interesting from the link:

The Jesuit bishop John Carroll was probably the richest man in America in the late 1700's. Carroll allowed funding to construct D.C. (which is nicknamed "Rome on the Potomac"). The owner of the land used to be Francis Pope and his priest was Jesuit Andrew White.

Wonder if related to Lewis Carol.

Francis Pope
Pope Francis

hmmm

I have no idea why but this is clearly a coinci dink
Anyone have any ideas what this could even mean?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2017, 05:00:44 AM »

As I said earlier watch the streets, not the skies, there will be a marked increase in violent crimes but if you read the accounts in the media it wont add up to the astute observer.(one perp taking out multiples "victims", perps taking superhuman amounts of punishment with no injuries, and jeffrey allan lash events, where shockingly well equipped citizens will be found dead or commit "random acts of violence")

Shall we call you Nick Titor? 🤔

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/27/nyregion/troy-new-york-killings.html

Geez you know we love you and I mean this in the nicest way but your posts are uncanny/ spooky at times.  😯😏

And yes, like you said, fear is an illusion, time is fake... and there's only one of us here.

Nothing that we expect to happen should surprise us. 

But... 🤔 🙄🙂
---
here's some music for the thread.

Lyrics
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/bob+dylan/the+times+they+are+a+changin_20021240.html

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Today at 03:40:32 AM »
Cannabalism...

What does human flesh taste like?

When prepared by us, unbelievable. Of the meats you are likely to find in stores, pork is the closest match.

Where do you get your specialty meat?

Our avenues of procurement vary. Most of the businesses and institutions who supply us prefer to keep those relationships discreet. On the individual level, bodies are often bequeathed to us. For some, this is a way to supplement life insurance and offset funerary expenses. For others, such as Cannibal Club member Gwendoline Fenwich, who was served to her friends and relatives at the Club in January of 2008, being prepared as a meal, and thereby reborn into the bodies of the living, is an attractive alternative to the more the traditional practices of burial and cremation.

We take considerable care to ensure that all our meat is produced legally and ethically, and derived only from young, healthy bodies.

http://www.cannibalclub.org/faq.html

Don't miss their great acts!  Almost as good as Comet Pizza bands!