Music Music Music

• 2061 Replies

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
Re: Music Music Music
« Reply #1995 on: April 21, 2017, 02:42:42 AM »
This song was clearly written with the sole purpose of giving me hope :)

anarchy sounds fun

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: April 21, 2017, 03:56:02 PM »

It's been a year. RIP Prince. Early Prince makes me pant. Hot, hot, hot.

When I was in Junior High my sister in law and I choreographed a dance to his song "Head". I remember the judges mouths were on the ground. Bad girl. It's such a good song. lol

Just noticed the above pic was taken at The Palladium in NYC in 1981. I had a family member who was part owner of that club. He took my mom and aunt out for walk on the wild side night in NYC and later did the same for my hubby (before we were married). Wish I would have gotten in on a similar tour. It was an eye opener for my Mormon mommy (she loved it).

"I've always thought that art is a lie, an interesting lie. And I'll sort of listen to the "lie" and try to imagine the world which makes that lie true... what that world must be like, and what would have to happen for us to get from this world to that one." Brian Eno

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: April 22, 2017, 11:53:20 AM »
I have been so busy and my VPN hideme won't do anymore free posts so my text has been limited over here lately. 

Here is the high song I was looking for but held off because the video is weird but since the song sounds so good on the radio

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: April 23, 2017, 12:37:52 PM »
@Ar Go ap Dyn - Thought I'd continue with more James:
[/youtube]
"I've always thought that art is a lie, an interesting lie. And I'll sort of listen to the "lie" and try to imagine the world which makes that lie true... what that world must be like, and what would have to happen for us to get from this world to that one." Brian Eno

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: April 23, 2017, 12:38:34 PM »
I have been so busy and my VPN hideme won't do anymore free posts so my text has been limited over here lately. 

Here is the high song I was looking for but held off because the video is weird but since the song sounds so good on the radio

I like

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: April 24, 2017, 02:35:33 AM »
Had to throw in this hit from the year 2000 for the 2000th reply 8)

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: April 24, 2017, 06:03:20 PM »
Had to throw in this hit from the year 2000 for the 2000th reply 8)

Great job @Grass, we are going strong with this thread!!! I enjoy the posts here.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: April 24, 2017, 06:07:09 PM »
This cover of a Smith's song has been playing in my brain today. I had to actually listen to it and thought I'd share.

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: April 25, 2017, 05:39:14 PM »
My reach is npblemy power is pure my cause is noble my tower secure....
anarchy sounds fun

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: April 25, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »
My reach is global my power is pure my cause is noble my tower secure....
anarchy sounds fun

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: April 25, 2017, 06:27:35 PM »
I was listening a Drake song, wondering wtf happened to hip hop, and then Ludacris was born.

WildFlower

• View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: May 04, 2017, 01:01:18 PM »
I AM

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: May 04, 2017, 02:23:32 PM »

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: May 04, 2017, 02:28:29 PM »
Here's another one for encouragement:

"There's a broken beam inside of the big big bridge
I guess that whole thing is caving in
Maybe it is time I learn how to swim"

WildFlower

• View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: May 04, 2017, 03:42:30 PM »
I love that  @Iamme

I saw Jack Mcmahon last weekend and when they played Swim I was overcome with emotion.  Jack Mcmahon has leukemia and lived. My son has a tumor and it's very scary. So I have to swim
I AM