Music Music Music

• 2037 Replies

Iamme

• View Profile
Re: Music Music Music
« Reply #2010 on: May 04, 2017, 09:32:07 PM »
I love that  @Iamme

I saw Jack Mcmahon last weekend and when they played Swim I was overcome with emotion.  Jack Mcmahon has leukemia and lived. My son has a tumor and it's very scary. So I have to swim

I'm very sorry to hear about your son. Love to you xox
"I've always thought that art is a lie, an interesting lie. And I'll sort of listen to the "lie" and try to imagine the world which makes that lie true... what that world must be like, and what would have to happen for us to get from this world to that one." Brian Eno

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: May 05, 2017, 11:56:45 AM »
Here's another:

"You'll be happy"
"I've always thought that art is a lie, an interesting lie. And I'll sort of listen to the "lie" and try to imagine the world which makes that lie true... what that world must be like, and what would have to happen for us to get from this world to that one." Brian Eno

WildFlower

• View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: May 06, 2017, 11:02:44 AM »
Thank you hunny. <3 <3 <3

I AM

Ironing Man

• View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: May 08, 2017, 01:44:35 PM »
hey good people. i'm new here and it's my first time posting some. Been following some threads lately and i love music your all posting. here's my contribtuion. thanks for the openness and insightful discussions.

Can't wait to hear some more!!

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: May 08, 2017, 05:26:33 PM »
hey good people. i'm new here and it's my first time posting some. Been following some threads lately and i love music your all posting. here's my contribtuion. thanks for the openness and insightful discussions.

Welcome, happy to have you. Great song btw
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: May 08, 2017, 09:25:24 PM »

Welcome to the forum @Ironing Man !  You may enjoy this thread:

"This is a short book that explains so much.  It's an easy read.  The title says Part 0, but there was never a Part 1 or Part 2."

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/the_enlightenment.pdf

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,5.0.html

Ironing Man

• View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: May 08, 2017, 10:54:40 PM »

Welcome to the forum @Ironing Man !  You may enjoy this thread:

"This is a short book that explains so much.  It's an easy read.  The title says Part 0, but there was never a Part 1 or Part 2."

http://www.unicusmagazine.com/PDF/the_enlightenment.pdf

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,5.0.html

thx. i appreciate that. i'll check it out

peace

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: May 09, 2017, 05:07:47 PM »
Hades Moon ahead Sirrr!

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: May 11, 2017, 05:01:31 PM »
Rip Robert Miles.
Stage 4 cancer.
Definitely an artist to the core.
Good clean art.
Sad :(

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: May 12, 2017, 05:34:00 PM »

Workin', workin', workin'...

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: May 12, 2017, 06:46:23 PM »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Iamme

• View Profile

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: May 17, 2017, 03:31:24 PM »

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: May 19, 2017, 05:03:12 PM »
The The - 'We Can't Stop What's Coming' - The first single release in 15 years featuring Johnny Marr, Zeke Manyika, James Eller and more. Taken from the upcoming documentary The Inertia Variations featuring Matt Johnson, directed by Johanna St Michaels.

I appreciate Matt and am excited for new The The.

ColdReb00t

• View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: May 20, 2017, 04:00:28 PM »
I realize that this is an indoctrination video, but they are showing chaos magic here...

"You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
~~Scott Stevens